Unbeatable value, real experiences!
Looking for a holiday to China? Don’t miss this great offer.
Discover the historical Beijing, climb the Great Wall of China. Marvel at the Terracotta Warriors in Xian, considered as the eighth wonder in the world. Wander in the magnificent Forbidden City. Explore the Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding in Chengdu, with a unique opportunity to see the pandas in an environment similar to their natural habitat.
10 Day China Discovery Tour – Now at $1,869 pp (Twin share)
Departing from Melbourne or Sydney – normal price $3,320 pp, save $1,450 pp.
Trip highlights included:
- In Beijing, walk on the Great Wall, stroll Tiananmen Square, explore the magnificent For-bidden City, wander in the Olympic Park, admire the unique Temple of Heaven.
- In Xian, marvel at ancient Terracotta Warriors, visit the iconic Wild Goose Pagoda, browse the Provincial Museum and wander in the bustling Muslim Quarters.
- In Chengdu, visit the Giant Panda Breeding and Research Base and stroll along the ancient streets.
- China Southern Airlines return economy class airfares with taxes ex Sydney or Melbourne
- Domestic flights & taxes from Xian to Chengdu
- 4 berth soft sleeper train from Beijing to Xian
- 8 nights twin share accommodation
- Guided sightseeing tours Local English speaking professional guide
- Airport – hotel – airport transfers
- Entrance fees
- Local transport by air-conditioned coach
- 9 breakfasts, 5 lunches and 2 dinners
Departures from Sydney or Melbourne: October 22, 2014
Best season to visit China, only a few spaces are left, inquire now!
To find out more about this adventure, contact Trans Otway Travel on (03) 9600 1482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org