New to the Australian river cruise market is an English company called Riviera Travel.
They have been in operation for over 30 years but only started selling river cruises throughout Europe in Australia from 2017.
The product is a high standard but offers value pricing compared to many other companies operating river cruises.
They do not include drinks in the initial price, preferring to offer a cost effective add on of $199 p/p for a drinks package. This way if you do not require a full facility drinks inclusion that most other companies provide, you can pay this small add on. The drinks included are beer, wine, soft drinks and juices with lunch and dinner so you are not paying a high price to include drinks.
Riviera Travel run cruises on all the main rivers of Europe and the majority of guests are from the UK.
Special no single supplement prices on selected cruises are also available for single travellers.
I have selected a popular 8 days Burgundy, the Rhone & Provence River Cruise to highlight. There are various departure dates available and good value cabins start from $3319 p/p in July/Aug 2020. Some include a EUR 200 per cabin onboard credit.
Experience more with so much included
- Visit to Beaune, centre of the Burgundy wine region and wine tasting
- Cruise the spectacular Rhône valley
- Guided tour of Lyon, second city of France and its gastronomic capital
- Visit to charming Vienne
- Tour of the astonishing Ardeche Gorges
- Guided tour of Arles, with its extraordinary Roman remains and home of Vincent Van Gogh
- Visit to the Pont du Gard
- Tour of superbly preserved, medieval Avignon and the stunning Pope’s Palace
Contact us on (03) 9600 1482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information