22 days / 21 nights
Come along on this amazing escorted tour that takes you through the most unforgettable places in South America. Be captivated by Cuzco the capital city of the ancient Inca civilisation, the picturesque Sacred Valley, the memorable ruins of Machu Picchu and the beautiful Lake Titicaca.
Discover the witch’s market in La Paz before visiting Santiago, set amongst the Andes Mountains. Feel the rhythm of the vibrant city of Rio de Janeiro,
Visit the magnificent Iguazu Falls, and enjoy the elegant cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires.
Choose from a range of optional pre and post tour extensions, including the Galapagos Islands, the Amazon and Patagonia.
- International economy airfares ex MEL/BNE/SYD
- All internal flights within South America
- Accommodation in selected class hotels with private facilities
- Meals as indicated (20 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners)
- Return economy Vistadome train to Machu Picchu
- First class catamaran journey across Lake Titicaca
- Transport by air conditioned vehicles
- Comprehensive sightseeing and excursions
- Meeting service and airport transfers
- English speaking local guides
- Tour Escort (minimum 10 people)
- Air Taxes (taxes invoiced as tickets are issued – approx. $1180pp)
- Departure Taxes (paid locally at airports)
- **Pre-extension to Amazon
- **Pre-extension to Galapagos Islands
- **Post tour extension to Patagonia
Two date options: 3 September – 8 October 2018 or 11 March – 1 April 2019
To find out more, contact us on (03) 9600 1482 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org